It is the process of searching for bibliographic records in the AUC, and then copying and uploading them on the local system.
This enables libraries to save time, effort and approvals, and enhance quality of their catalogs by directly downloading high quality bibliographic records from the AUC database.
- Simple and easy downloading.
- Bibliographic records with high quality.
- Bibliographic records are compatible with standards and tools used in different libraries.
- Service is compatible with the international standards for exchanging digital information.
Technical requirements :
- Obtaining an AUC account.
- Connecting to the Internet and using new version of an Internet browser.