Authority copy cataloging
It is a service of copying authority record from the AUC, and then uploading it to the local system. This service enables libraries to create local authority files which are essential to any library administrates a bibliographic database, so as it can control its entries and increase precision of retrieval.
- Quality and completeness of authority records.
- Compatibility of authority records with the international standards for authority description.
- Considering the international standards for exchanging bibliographic data.
- Ease and smooth access to authority records.
Technical requirements :
- Obtaining an AUC account.
- Connecting to the Internet and using new version of an Internet browser.